Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 10

Day 10- Songs You Listen To When You Are Bored, Happy, Sad, Mad, Hyped...

First off, I love music! There is a quote I heard once that said, "My favorite song will tell you more about me that my mouth ever could," which for me would be a lie because my mouth will pretty much tell you exactly what I think and why, but I still like this quote anyways. Anyone who has been reading this blog would notice that pretty much every post I've written, besides the blog challenge days, have been inspired by a song. Music inspires me to do so many different things, and I've always been the kind of person that listens to music that compliments my current mood.

So here goes...

Songs I listen to when I'm BORED....
Linkin Park- What I've Done
Weather Girls- It's Raining Men
Blue October- Quiet Mind
Switchfoot- Twenty-four
Flyleaf- There For You
Rise Against- Swing Life Away
Beck- Loser
Johnny Preston- Running Bear
Wallflowers- One Headlight
Dynamite Hack- Boyz In The Hood

Songs I listen to when I'm HAPPY...
Five For Fighting- 100 Years
Beach Boys- Wouldn't It Be Nice
Tim McGraw- When The Stars Go Blue
Coldplay- Viva la Vida
Quietdrive- Time After Time
Keane- Somewhere Only We Know
Lady Antebellum- Perfect Day
Paramore- The Only Exception
Eric Clapton- More Than Words
New Found Glory- Kiss Me
The Darkness- I Believe in a Thing Called Love

Songs I listen to when I'm SAD...
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- Your Guardian Angel
Jason Wade- You Belong To Me
Secondhand Serenade- Why
Taylor Swift- White Horse
Taylor Swift- Untouchable
Micheal Buble- Lost
Saliva- Rest in Pieces
Silverstein- Call in Karma
Senses Fail- The Priest and the Matador
My Chemical Romance- I Don't Love You
Coldplay- Fix You
Dashboard Confessional- The Best Deceptions

Songs I listen to when I'm MAD....
Breaking Benjamin- You Fight Me
Emery- Walls
Breaking Benjamin- Until The End
Timbaland- Time
Three Days Grace- I Hate Everything About You
Linkin Park- Hit The Floor
Avril Lavigne- Forgotten
All American Rejects- Night Drive
Chevelle- I Get It
Jimmy Eat World- Bleed American
Mayday Parade- Anywhere But Here

Songs I listen to when I'm HYPED...
Kesha- We R Who We R
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
Blur- Song 2 (Woohoo)
Sean Kingston- Fire Burning
Lil Jon & LMFAO- Outta Your Mind
B.O.B- Magic
Far East Movement- Like A G6
Usher- Hot Tottie
Rihanna- Don't Stop The Music
Timbaland- Bounce
Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
Ying Yang Twins- Drop (Edited-don't try to listen to the unedited version of this)

No comments:

Post a Comment