Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 12

Day 12- How You Found Out About Blogs and Why You Made One

I'm pretty sure I found out about blogs the same way everybody else does. I have a few friends and family members that have blogs and after reading theirs for awhile, I decided I would get one too.

I got a blog because I really like to write. I've always enjoyed writing-well, at least when I was writing about a topic of my choice (I can't say I ever liked being forced to write papers in English)-and I've also always enjoyed talking about myself, so this just seemed like a win-win situation for me.

Also, I used to be really good at calling people. I would call or text people at LEAST once a week and I would get all caught up on their lives and they would get caught up on mine, but this year I've really starting slacking on that. Keeping in touch with everyone I need to has become much more difficult than it used to be, so I made this blog so that if they wanted to know what I was doing, they could find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment