Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 11

Day 11- Another Picture of You and Your Friends

Well, seeing as how day 3 of this blog challenge was ALSO a picture of me and my friends and I already went through and said how awesome they all are, I'll just let the pictures do the talking this time. I love all of you guys, and seeing as how Thanksgiving is around the corner, just know I am thankful for every single one of you in my life. Thanks for everything!

People wish they were this cool...


We graduated...surprisingly enough:)

 We go ice skating...


We go to HUGE bonfires (this picture doesn't give it much credit)...

 We go jeeping in 100 yr old vehicles without doors and cook man food in the wilderness (over fires we start by ourselves)...


We go to restaurants even when we look like butt...


 We go sledding in huge death tubes...


 We make our own clothing...


We float down icy rivers with scary rapids and waterfalls...


And we hang like monkeys from tractors at random tractor stores on Garret Drive.

Like I said...people WISH they were as cool as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment